Projects 2nd call for proposals
In the second transnational ERANID call for proposals, entitled 'Society and Responses to drug use', 4 projects are selected for funding:
- REC-Path: Recovery pathways and societal responses in the UK, Netherlands and Belgium
- STANDUP: Sensory Processing SensiTivity AND drug Use recovery Pathways
- IDPSO: Illicit drug policies and social outcomes: a cross-country analysis
- D.U.R.E.S.S.: Drug Use Recovery, Environment and Social Subjectivity
Three of the four funded projects in the second ERANID call for proposals were presented during the wrap-up meeting on March 2nd, 2017 in Brussels.
- Download the presentation of IDPSO
- Download the presentation of REC-PATH
- Download the presentation of STANDUP
Projects 1st call for proposals
In the first transnational ERANID call for proposals, entitled 'Understanding drug use pathways', 3 projects are funded:
- ImagenPathways: Understanding the Interplay between Cultural, Biological and Subjective Factors in Drug Use Pathways
- ATTUNE: Understanding Pathways to Stimulant Use: a mixed-methods examination of the individual, social and cultural factors shaping illicit stimulant use across Europe
- ALAMA-nightlife: Understanding the dynamics and consequences of young adult substance use pathways, a longitudinal and momentary analysis in the European nightlife scene
During the midterm conference in Rome on October 26th, 2016 the three funded projects in the first ERANID call for proposals were presented by the principal investigators for the partners and funders.